Join us Saturday August 12th at 12 noon for All Aboard Ohio’s Summer Meeting & Family Outing at the Dutch Valley Restaurant 1343 Old Rte 39 NE, Sugarcreek, OH (CLICK FOR MAP) and then a tour of the Age of Steam Roundhouse, 213 Smokey Lane Rd SW, Sugarcreek. Order off the menu at your expense.
- 12 noon — Welcome, Dutch Valley Restaurant
- Brief business meeting during lunch
- Leave Dutch Valley Restaurant at about 1:30 p.m.
- Carpool to Age of Steam Roundhouse several miles away on the other side of Sugarcreek
- 2 p.m. — Tour of Age of Steam Roundhouse
- children younger than 10 years are not permitted. Sorry!
- Wear long pants, closed-toe shoes and be prepared for a dirty workshop environment.
- You will be required to sign a release before entering. Copies will be available at the restaurant.
- Adjourn by about 3:30 p.m.
Cost is $25 per person:
NOTE: clicking on the above may require you to scroll down the page to complete your order.
DEADLINES: Please submit payment online by August 7 — or by mail before August 5 with check/money order payable to “All Aboard Ohio” at: All Aboard Ohio, c/o Summer Mtg, 230 West Huron #85.53, Cleveland, Ohio 44113.
LATE REGISTRATION: To make a late registration by August 7 and pay at the door, call Executive Director Ken Prendergast at (216) 288-4883 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the Summer Meeting, leave your full name, number of persons in your party and your phone number.
Special thanks to All Aboard Ohio At-Large Director Michael Connor who also is a board member of the Age of Steam Roundhouse for organizing this meeting!