MARK YOUR CALENDARS! Join The Big Give rally — beginning at 10:00 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, May 12 ending 24 hours later — for an opportunity to show your community spirit and support for All Aboard Ohio!
Amplify your giving!
The Columbus Foundation, its family of donors, and community partners are providing a bigger-than-ever $1.3 MILLION BONUS POOL for The Big Give. Donations received during the 24-hour rally will be eligible for bonus pool funds on a pro rata basis. Everyone who gives during The Big Give 24-hour period will have their donation(s) amplified!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. CLICK on The Big Give banner when you visit columbusfoundation.org, beginning at 10:00 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, May 12. SELECT “Ohio Association of Railroad Passengers dba All Aboard Ohio” from among 630 nonprofits that are part of PowerPhilanthropy.
2. GIVE securely using a major credit card, with a minimum of $20. Columbus Foundation Donors can also make a grant (minimum of $100) through their Donor Advised Fund or Supporting Foundation.
3. CELEBRATE knowing that you are strengthening your community and state for all! Share your experience and why you gave via Facebook, Twitter, e-mail or other media, and follow The Big Give via social media at #BigGiveTCF.
- The Big Give kicks off on Tuesday, May 12 at 10:00 a.m. EDT. Visit columbusfoundation.org to start giving to your favorite nonprofits at this time.
- The minimum credit card gift is $20 using a major credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express). Columbus Foundation donors can make a grant (minimum of $100) through their Donor Advised Fund or Supporting Foundation.
- Everyone making a donation will receive an email confirming receipt of their donation.
- Donations, once made, cannot be rescinded.
- All credit card fees will be covered by the Columbus Foundation, 100 percent of donations go to participating PowerPhilanthropy nonprofits, including the Ohio Association of Railroad Passengers, dba All Aboard Ohio.
- The bonus pool percentage ratio and preliminary results will be posted on Thursday, May 14 at columbusfoundation.org.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-251-4000.
Or contact email@example.com or 844-GO4-RAIL (464-7245).