Download the July 2017 issue CLICK HERE to read the following stories:
- Ohio cuts funding for transit, rail that create, access jobs and development
- NOACA OK’s a robust transit plan for Greater Cleveland
- Nashville studies airport lease to expand transit
- Ohio hosts a trio of “Rally For Trains” events
- Cincy transit vote delayed until after mayoral vote
- Illustration of the month (Columbus’ rainy Rally For Trains event)
- Join us at Age of Steam roundhouse Aug. 12!
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any difficulties downloading the newsletter or if you have any comments or questions. Thank you!