Download the December 2016 issue CLICK HERE to read the following stories:
- Gov. Kasich reportedly has ‘tight’ budget for ODOT in next 2 years
- How will Trump affect rail & transit?
- Daily Cardinal service gaining more friends
- Without investment, Ohio rail jobs departing
- Amtrak ridership, revenues hit record highs
- New Viewliner II diners start hitting the rails
- Cleveland RTA rail stations see improvements
- Illustration of the month
- Mad Jack Challenge fundraiser exceeds goal!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any difficulties downloading the newsletter or if you have any comments or questions. Thank you!