Download the October 2016 issue CLICK HERE to read the following stories:
- Cincinnati Bell Connector streetcar sees 200K+ riders in 3 weeks
- Midwest regional rail plan underway
- Cardinal Conference in Cincy seeks daily trains
- Toledo Amtrak station $1.2M upgrades OK’d
- Congress OKs full year of Amtrak funding in CR
- NS builds link to ease NE Ohio rail traffic jams
- Lake Shore reroute via Michigan postponed
- Four decades of AAO history is now online!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any difficulties downloading the newsletter or if you have any comments or questions. Thank you!