Download the August 2016 issue CLICK HERE to read the following stories:
- Transit crisis hits Ohio cities hard
- Ohio stations to proceed without TIGER grants
- Rail passengers continue to get priority over freight
- Want trains/transit? Tell your Congressperson!
- Cleveland transit funding backlog nears $2B
- Cincinnati faces deep transit service cuts after 2017
- Illustrations of the Month/Cleveland isn’t alone
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any difficulties downloading the newsletter or if you have any comments or questions. Thank you!