After a 2 1/2-year hiatus, All Aboard Ohio has brought back the e-Edition of its newsletter, the Ohio Passenger Rail News. This smaller, monthly version of our print, quarterly newsletter will be available in digital version only and contains embedded links to view more informational resources. Since many of you have informed us that you enjoy reading more in-depth articles about the past, present and future of passenger rail and public transportation in Ohio, we will continue to print our larger newsletter.
The e-Edition will be posted here at our website, shared via social media and distributed to the hundreds of members who have provided All Aboard Ohio with their e-mail addresses (which we do not share). And it’s never to late to provide an updated version of your e-mail address. Persons who receive our interactive e-Edition are encouraged to share it with friends, family and colleagues to generate additional interest and support for more and better trains and transit.
Download the January 2016 issue HERE to read the following stories:
- All Aboard Ohio gets 2016 advocacy off to busy start
- Cincy Streetcar schedule OK’d
- Let’s get Oxford, OH & Miami U. on track!
- Stations near Ohio to see improvements
- New West Detroit track avoids freight traffic
- PennDOT seeks a 2nd train west to Pittsburgh
- AAO’s fun-fundraisers are a success!
Please share your feedback on our newsletter’s design, content and any technical issues. We look forward to keeping more involved!